Hieronder het Persbericht van Fischer Panda omtrent de Dame Award nominatie
Another DAME Nomination for Fischer Panda Germany Powerful New Generator with Inverter Technology
On the occasion of this year’s METS which takes place in Amsterdam from 18 until 20 November 2014 Fischer Panda’s new marine generator Panda 150i PMS has been nominated for the prestigious Design Award METS (DAME) 2014.
The development of the Panda 150i PMS is a quantum leap in generator technology for superyachts. With savings in weight of up to 600 kg the Panda 150i PMS is considerably lighter than conventional gensets in the performance range of up to 150 kVA. Thanks to its compact built it requires approx.. 30 % less space.
This inverter generator is of particular interest for owners of superyachts and large boats having varying electrical demands onboard. The variable speed technology takes full advantage of its modern diesel engine designed to run at low speeds and meet current emission standards. The engine speed is regulated according to the electrical load which makes it economical to run. This leads to fuel savings of 15 – 20 %.
Other important features:
- All generator components are 100 % water-cooled
- The sound-insulation makes the Panda 150i PMS an ideal silent night generator with very low vibration
- Via the digital display of the remote control panel all generator parameters can be monitored, this includes mobile devices
- CAN-Bus (NMEA 2000) or RS485 interface connection for overall yacht control systems
“Our development team has achieved a new milestone in generator technology with the development of the Panda 150i PMS. Weight and space savings as well as the optional very flexible parallel operation allow an individual and very cost-saving energy supply,” says Jens Langer, Sales & Marketing Manager at Fischer Panda GmbH.
As mentioned by Mr. Langer, the Panda 150i PMS is designed for parallel operation with different Fischer Panda i-generator types. This is possible without additional cables or another switch cabinet. The generator systems are fully independent from another and can be operated individually. Therefore a constant power supply is guaranteed all the time.
Thanks to load sharing an equal load of the generators in parallel operation can be maintained.
The winners of this year’s DAME Award 2014 will be announced on Tuesday, 18 November 2014 at the Breakfast Briefing of Amsterdam RAI.
Please visit Fischer Panda at METS on stand no. 02.500.
Fischer Panda GmbH is based in Paderborn, Germany and is a manufacturer of diesel generators, hybrid and drive systems for mobile, marine and vehicle applications. The generators are well-known for their compact design and the extremely low sound levels while operating. The Fischer Panda team covers world-wide more than 500 technicians and salesmen in over 80 countries.
Fischer Panda – Power wherever you are
- Panda 150i marine generator nominated for Design Award METS (DAME) 2014.
- smallest and lightest generator in its performance range of 150 kVA
- variable speed technology
- fuel-savings thanks to environmentally friendly inverter technology
- Parallel connection of several Fischer Panda i-generators possible without additional communication or synchronisation cable